Thursday, January 17, 2008

Interviews with Summer Glau, the Hot Terminatrix


Summer Glau is featured in a few interviews that I've found.

Eonline says: Terminator Kills in the Ratings—and a Breakout Star Is Born

Summer Glau explains her steamy, sexy, ass kicking role:

I play a terminator that has been reborn and sent back from the future to basically be John’s bodyguard while he goes to high school. He is a teenager in our story. So, I’m supposed to blend in and sort of...you know, I could be his friend or I could be his sister. And I just pretend to be normal.


She also sit down with the Futon Critic. I'll invite Sexy Summer Glau to my futon. She touches on the Robot Girlfriend innuendo in the show:

And there have been a few episodes we've done that have been shocking, you know, their vision for Cameron. I'm just trying my best to fulfill what their vision for her [is]... There's this one episode - I don't want to say too much about what it is - but it's interesting - does a Terminator understand what music is? Or what art is? How does a Terminator look at it or listen to it? And how she feels about death, how she feels about consequences. You know, I feel like when she looks at John, she talks about John, thinks about John - it's almost, it's as close to love as a robot can feel. And her whole existence is about protecting him, about keeping him safe.


This was alluded to in the second episode of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles when Sarah noted the "Tin Man" analogy to Summer Glau's character. It looks like the sexy TV starlet is destined to find a bit of humanity.

Humanity or not, Summer Glau is Hot!

1 comments:

gourmet chocolate said...

haha haha wv http://www.muzika.cc/files/dl.php?id7m4t6=Picture74.JPG