Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hot Interview: Hot Terminator Summer Glau Talks


The Tv Addict puts Summer Glau in the Hot-seat about Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Here's a sample when The Robot Vixen is asked what it's like to play ass-kicking uber-sexy robot Cameron Phillips:
BuddyTV: What are the difficulties of playing a robot for an actor? It seems like it’d be kind of a weird thing to wrap your mind around.
I’m still working on it every day when I come in in the mornings. There are days when I read a scene, and you know as an actress you usually have a gut instinct about it? When you’re playing a robot your gut instincts don’t come into play so much, you have to think about it. You have to shape the character. She’s very mysterious, so we’re having to kind of, we’re having to build her and build an arc for her. When I read the pilot, I said to Josh [Friedman, executive producer] “I don’t really know how to do this.” I’ve played very vulnerable characters so far, very emotional characters, and this is something really different for me. So I really trust a lot in what the writers are doing.


Go read it.

~ Hot Summer Glau Fan

8 comments:

hawthorn hedge said...

Really very interesting post! I am so impressed and thankful to share this post with us....

Anonymous said...

Really very interesting post! I am so impressed and thankful to share this post with us....i will be again on this site for this post.

Buy plus 1 fans
Buy plus one fans

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed and thankful to share this post with us.i will be again on this site for this post.


forum backlinks

Anonymous said...

Really very interesting post! I am so impressed and thankful to share this post with us


flash flip page
flash page flip
flip book flash

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed and thankful to share this post with us.nice job keep on ...


purchase bookmark
purchase bookmarks
social book marking

Anonymous said...

i like your posts thanks for sharing tour posts to all.

social marker
purchase backlinks
buying facebook fans

fittings valves said...

I am so satisfied and pleased to reveal this publish with us.i will be again on this website for this publish.

how to get likes on facebook said...

Good post! i love it very much...